Old June 28th 04, 02:46 PM
leo

Default Canon Digital EOS Rebel Pros and Cons

"Rick" wrote in message
m...

"Christina S Cericola" wrote in message
groups.com...
To: Fellow Photographers and Photography enthusiasts,

I have searched rec,photo,digital and did not find what I was Looking

for.
My question is: Does anyone have experience with the Canon Digital EOS

Rebel
, What did you like about it and what didn't you like about it.? I read
about the differences between it and the 10D. I just wanted some feed

back
from people that actually shot with it. Thanks in advance for everyone's
help. I always can count on this newsgroup for help. :-)

I have had mine for a few months now and I love it. Incredibly clear,
beautiful pics, I love being able to use quality Canon glass and it has

more
features than I'll ever use. I do wish it had a bigger buffer---you only
get 4 shots before it has to unload to the memory card---but it hasn't

been
a big deal for me so far.

My take is if you know what you're missing in 300D that you absolutely need,
by all mean, get 10D. Otherwise, you'd be glad to save a few hundreds on
300D, collect some good lenses. My experience is a really good lens make
lots of difference in color saturation, contrast, sharpness. In general,
many people are quite happy with their 300D. When a replacement camera with
new sensor technology comes out, you won't feel too bad about selling your
current one. 6MP is good but I feel that the lenses I have got can resolve
more than the current sensors.