Old September 16th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default Someone else post a film thread.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:37:12 +1000, Noons wrote:
: Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 15/09/2008 11:09 AM:
: It's over, David. Time to move on. You know those guys who drive antique
: cars in Fourth of July parades? You're their photographic equivalent.
: But even they drive real cars the other 364 days of the year.
:
: Funny enough, with all the "it's over" and
: other utter crap, there are thousands of film
: photos being posted daily in flickr and other
: sites where film users are not ridiculed by
: morons who should concentrate more on real
: photography and less on how it is taken.
:
: Oh, and BTW: Kodak just released yet another
: new 35mm film. Not bad for a "dead" medium,
: isn't it? Then again: the only ones calling
: it "dead" are those running around with their
: hands over their ears yelling "la-la-la-la!"...

You tell 'em, Noons. As for this moron, I'll stand by my previous statement.

Bob