Old January 28th 04, 01:33 AM
Gregory W Blank

Default Will we always be able to buy film?

In article ,
Dan Dunphy wrote:

I don't unsderstand what this has to do with photography, but these
are NOT original muskets. They are modern replicas, predominately sold
to re-enactors.
Taylors is a currently operating distributer, not a civil war vintage
manufacturer.
Dan

The only difference is probably that they are not antiques,
you can probably still load them with black powder and musket
balls just the same and shoot your tail off with them just the same,////
likewise with old or new cameras and new or old film provided the film is
good and has the same specs. I imagine someone somewhere will perfect
all the requirements of making film base for all those knuckle walkers
in the 29th century that won't give up their speed graphics or Leicas ;-)
--
LF website http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank