Old February 3rd 04, 12:55 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Default Photoceramic processess

Well, what it sounds like you are after is the commercial process of using a
photographic image, half toned, projected onto sensitized silkscreen, and
then developed... The ceramic slip is then silkscreened onto the object,
allowed to dry, and then fired... Being that this is commercial in nature
you are not going to find a large amount of free information in the public
venue... Try contacting the commercial manufacturers of dinnerware, plates,
cups, etc...
actually, the commercial process at production speeds is by offset transfer
of the image, but that is details not a real difference
ciao ... denny
"Biesior" wrote in message ...
Well, a century ago, slip was hand painted onto the ceramic object and

then
fired... Lots of web sites devoted to the ancient art of firing of
ceramics..
denny

However I;m looking for photographic process nevermind, I'm closer than

was few hours ago.