Old November 2nd 10, 10:04 AM
Keith Tapscott. Keith Tapscott. is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkroom User View Post
Is Kodak 400 2-TMY a good choice for portraits? What developer do you use to get good negatives?
(120 roll films.)
So many developers to choose it is bewildering.
I concur that D-76, 1+1 is a good choice for T-MAX 400.
I have switched to this recently for studio portraiture photography with my RZ67.
I use an ambient & flash incident meter set to ISO 250 to allow for bellows extension (exposure compensation) and develop normally according to the Kodak publication.