Old November 17th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
marika

Default Two-Eyed Viewfinders

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:44:59 -0500, ~~NoMad~~
wrote:

"~~NoMad~~" wrote in message
For years I always took pictures using one eye looking through a
viewfinder. Now I have a Panasonic TZ1 that has no viewfinder and I find
that I take better pictures using the display screen. I am able to
evaluate the scene on the screen more objectively using both eyes. I
look
at it more like I would look at the final print.

I will never go back to using a one-eyed viewfinder!

NM

On second thought: I wonder if it has to do with a
left-brained/right-brained thing?

depends if you are more than or under 12 years old

Using both eyes to evaluate an image may be more effective than just
using
one or the other.

How well can you compose an image using just your Left Eye?

not at all

Or Right Eye?

not bad