Old December 30th 05, 09:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Panasonic DMC-FZ30

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, at 08:15:09 [GMT GMT] (19:15:09 Friday, 30 December
2005 where I live) "Sandy Bloom, Ph.D." wrote:

I'd appreciate hearing what you folks think of this camera. I have read
many good reviews along with some very critical ones about image quality and
noise. I was considering a DSLR, but the price and features of this camera
have caused me to rethink my plan.

Every review, bar none, that I have read about this camera mentions noise,
noise, noise.

That put me off it, ended with a Canon Powershot A620 for carrying around,
does a great job.