Old April 13th 04, 12:47 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

Default Anti Static Rinse Question

wrote

Years ago I used what I considered to be the best nnti-static rinse and
wetting agent for my drying negatives. It was produced by a company in New
Jersey called Electro-Chemical. It was called ECCO #121.
Does anyone know if this is still available? Or, can anyone recommend a
wetting agent that will not leave traces when the negs dry?

PhotoFlo in distilled water. The use of distilled water is the key to no
spots.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio