Old December 10th 03, 03:25 AM
Bill

You're nuts, that camera is worth way more than that. He's not out of line
asking $400.
That's about 1/3 of the original cost. I have several digitals and still
keep the 2500 for
closeup photos as it can't be beat for macros and for Ebay stuff. Anyone
looking for
a thru the lens system should seriously consider this camera, whether from
him or
any of the other outlets that still stock it. Uses smartmedia and
compactflash, have had
mine since it first came out, never had a problem with it and it's still
earning it's keep.

It's not pro level, that's true, but it will take photos that rival what the
pro's are taking
for newspaper publication, many of their old DSLR's are lower resolution
too.

"dfp" wrote in message
.. .
Try around $150. YOU should educate yourself before making yourself look
foolish.
"Evan Platt" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:06:51 -0500, "dfp" wrote:

Yo are completely dreaming asking $400 and it's not REMOTELY pro level
anymore. Get a clue.

Well, why not inform me?

What's a reasonable price based on the accessories listed?
To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.