Old December 9th 03, 07:34 PM
Evan Platt

Default FS: Olympus C-2500L

This is an AWESOME Pro level SLR Digital Camera. You can see all the
details on the Olympus Web Site,
(http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...sp?product=380)
I will tell you however that this is a Pro-Level Digital SLR camera,
9.2mm-28mm lens for the 35mm equivalence of 36-110mm, built in 16 meg
buffer to allow a faster time between shots, and a number of other
features not found on many other cameras. I'm not sure where the cable
is for the camera, as I never used it - I always used the media card
reader I have. I'm including with this:

8 NiMH batteries (camera takes 4 - this will give you two sets of
batteries)
charger for the batteries
128 meg compact flash
water resistant carrying bag - this has a 'rain coat' that stuffs in
the back and in case of rain pulls out and covers the camera bag.
I will also throw in 2 16 meg smart media cards, AND a 6 in 1 USB card
reader - reads Compact Flash, Smart Media, and 4 other media devices -
can't recall which 4.

Need to sell within the next 2 days, please let me know ASAP.

$400 / BO - I'll include shipping.
To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.