Old October 10th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.marketplace
Greg \_\

Default Pro Film and Lab in Washington, DC?

In article . com,
"Robert Parks" wrote:

I'm planning to take a trip to Washington, DC, soon. Although I have
a Nikon digital SLR, I still enjoy shooting a lot of black & white film
too. If possible, I'd like to fly to DC, go to a pro camera store and
pick up some Fujifilm Neopan film. Prior to leaving town, I'd like to
take it to a lab and have the film processed in a day or less. I'd
like to hear of a lab/store in DC where I can get true black & white
film and have it processed. If I can't identify one in advance, I
guess I'll drive to DC instead of flying in order to avoid sending film
through an airport x-ray machine. Thanks in advance.

Bob

Penn Camera for film. Maybe order in advance have them hold for pick up.

http://www.penncamera.com/locations/

I have heard this is a good Lab, however no direct experience.

http://www.chromeimaging.com/
--
Reality-Is finding that perfect picture
and never looking back.