Old October 9th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Elliott Roper

Default Autumn in Norway

In article , celcius
wrote:

"Elliott Roper" wrote in message
In article , celcius
wrote:

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl
Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums
together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

And thanks from me too.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.

*Noooo*
In this NG? He'd want to be crazy!!
So many trolls would come out from under the bridge it would collapse.
(Plastic P&S bridge mounts - you can't trust 'em)
They'd all come out to the right.
The *far* right.

Sorry!
I thought it was a pertinent question... I guess I was too curious ;-)

hehe!
They were some beautiful shots of beautiful country.
I'd be tempted to attend a residential course grin

I *am* going to the Shetlands and Fair Isle very shortly.
Then I'll come back to feed the trolls.
I'm taking a 5Dii with 135mm lens with a borrowed 2x adapter.
I was out yesterday practising on flying birds.
It is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm glad I'm not paying
for film!

--
To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248