Old December 26th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital
t.racer

Default casio qv-8000sx and windows xp

I'm having a problem with my Casio QV-8000sx. It works great on my
old desktop with Windows 98, but since that hard drive is too full I
thought, why not transfer photos onto my laptop with Windows XP?
Well, it doesn't work! There's some problem with the USB driver. I
did a goodsearch and basically the word out there is that there should
be no problemo, therefore, no alternative drivers are available. But
damn, it doesn't work worth crap. Any ideas?