Old May 29th 20, 02:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default New Toy and Heat wave.

On May 28, 2020, Ken Hart wrote
(in article ):

On 5/28/20 6:58 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 28, 2020, Bill W wrote
(in ternal-september.org):

On May 28, 2020, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

On May 28, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in . com):

In article
.com,
says...

Old fart in the Sun, and 104F doesn�t do too well when there is a house
with working AC a couple of 100 yds away.

You live in an oven. We had 16�C today in Munich and just 5�C in
the morning.

Yesterday (Wednesday) at about 15:00 hours it was 109F (42.7C). At 06:00 it
was 71F (22.2C). It is a little cooler right now at 93F (33.8C).

Shessh. Did you move into Las Vegas after I moved out?

I am still out here West of Paso Robles, CA where it get pretty hot in the summer. To cool down all it takes is a 40 minute drive to the coast where it is 61-65F.

Here is this morning’s training flight shot at 4K 30fps. The haze in the air is smoke from a fire over at Camp Roberts about 3 miles to the East. You can get some idea of just how dry things are, and the potential for a bad fire season. Definitely not needed on top of the C-19 stuff:

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-kSKTKMd/0/5d305f39/1920/i-kSKTKMd-1920.mp4

Very nice. Good sharp video, smooth pans. Color and detail looks good
here on my non-calibrated, used mainly for business purposes monitor. So
my opinion is marginal!

That is OK, my drone/video skills are barely 3 days old.

What is all that open land? When I see that much rolling hills, I expect
to see cattle. Or at least cow patties!

The some of the ranches around have cattle, but around here once the winter grass starts to dry out we get a pretty big flock of sheep through here. That feeds the sheep, and mows the grass before the fire season.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-ZhLtrh7/0/33210a7d/5K/i-ZhLtrh7-5K.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-HqgPhTP/0/2d49a628/5K/i-HqgPhTP-5K.jpg

FWIW, and obviously not your fault, Firefox (Linux) continuously
buffered and never played the video. Chromium played a few seconds,
buffered a few seconds, played a few seconds. But then again, I've got
several live streams running on a no-frills DSL link.

I am not able to address things Linux as I have an all Apple household.

Savageduck