Old May 29th 20, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default New Toy and Heat wave.

On May 28, 2020, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

On May 28, 2020, Bill W wrote
(in ternal-september.org):

On May 28, 2020, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

On May 28, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in . com):

In article
.com,
says...

Old fart in the Sun, and 104F doesn�t do too well when there is a house
with working AC a couple of 100 yds away.

You live in an oven. We had 16�C today in Munich and just 5�C in
the morning.

Yesterday (Wednesday) at about 15:00 hours it was 109F (42.7C). At 06:00 it
was 71F (22.2C). It is a little cooler right now at 93F (33.8C).

Shessh. Did you move into Las Vegas after I moved out?

I am still out here West of Paso Robles, CA where it get pretty hot in the
summer. To cool down all it takes is a 40 minute drive to the coast where it
is 61-65F.

Here is this morning’s training flight shot at 4K 30fps. The haze in the
air is smoke from a fire over at Camp Roberts about 3 miles to the East. You
can get some idea of just how dry things are, and the potential for a bad
fire season. Definitely not needed on top of the C-19 stuff:

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-...SKTKMd-1920.mp
4

Yeah, that does look a little dicey. Good luck.