Old April 16th 17, 01:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default Film scanners?

newshound:
I realise that this question doesn't have a simple answer, but it is
time I started scanning some of my old 35 mm slides and negatives
(mostly b&w).

I would really welcome some comments or experience on hardware in the
"keen amateur" price bracket.

I know I can also "farm it out" but I'm interested in doing some myself
at least to get a feel for what results to inspect. Is there anything
which stands out towards the budget end in terms of value for money or
ease of use?

Get past that DIY urge. This is backbreaking, mind-numbing labour.
http://www.scanmyphotos.com/ or equivalent in your neighbourhood.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm