Old April 17th 13, 09:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_3_]

Default Quandary - DX or FX?

On 4/10/2013 5:29 AM, me wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 07:10:59 +0000 (UTC), Nige Danton
wrote:

I'm in a bit of a quandary. I've currently got a D7000 and an 18-105 lens.
Ive recently (this year) switched back to SLR's after a decade of using
digital point and shoot. I'm certainly pleased with D7000, but am finding
the 18-105 to be a bit too slow in low light (indoors without flash) and am
thinking of buying a faster lens.

First, try the no cost solution of either bumping the iso up and/or
trying the auto-iso function to allow you to do it with some
additional control. What shutter/f.l. combos are you shooting.

do all DSLRs have auto ISO.

--
PeterN