Old November 14th 05, 10:33 PM

Default FS: 11x14 Deardorff Marine Corps camera

Deardorff wooden field camera built around 1943-1945, in excellent
condition. Bellows were factory replaced around 1980 with green cloth
covered bellows and are in mint condition. Original ground glass,
nickel plated brass hardware; rear swing parts are cast aluminum. No
serial number on the camera, just a 'MC-18' stamped into the wood on
the bottom of the camera. Fantastic camera with a great history.
I have no idea what to ask, but all offers will be considered. I'm
taking pictures of it and they are available on request.