Old October 15th 04, 05:40 PM
Jos. Burke

Yes the Deardorff V11 sold for like $5100 if I remember correctly (I saved
the images on my HD somewhere!) and was sold by Dagor 77. Ken Hough has no
V11 Deardorffs or any info on any for at my last contact with him. I'm
looking for one myself but currently use an Improved Seneca 11 x 14 and will
continue to use it before I spend $5000 on another wooden 11x14 but then
again a Seneca is no Deardorff but what a price difference in my $600 Seneca
in excellent shape vs. a 5K Deardorff when the results are the same!! I'm
just not as styleish and my wife wholeheartedly agrees!!
Yes, I've got a couple of Very Nice 4x5/5x7 Deardorffs and my V8 Deardorff
as well but the V11 is a bit beyond my wallet at 5k.
LOTSA LUCK IN YOUR QUEST,
J Burke