Old June 19th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message news:...

"LOL!" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:26:48 -0500, George Kerby

wrote:

Dudley sees the world around him in a way that you are incapable of ever
perceiving. Not even close, little twit.

Au contraire mon idiot. Three decades ago I used to volunteer for an
organization that would take disabled people into wilderness treks for
weeks or a month at a time, places so remote that you wouldn't even cross
paths with other humans during the whole adventure. They needed
able-bodied
people like me with my survival skills to help those with blindness,
paralysis, lost limbs, and other missing functions. Have you ever tried
portage a wheelchair through 5 miles of scrub and swamp? Have you ever
backpacked a paraplegic for miles? I used to enjoy leading the blind
adventurers and helping them to imagine what the seeing world is like.
Because of my high spatial IQ I could describe it to them in a way they
would understand. Even being able to help "visualize" things in the minds
of those who were born blind, things that they could never touch, like
clouds in the sky. Colors can even be visualized in temperatures by a
blind
person. Often they would exclaim, "Wow! I GET IT NOW!" when describing
visuals to them in their spatial terms. Did you even know that they dream
in only tactile-shapes and motions? Just like the world they were born
into.

This is why I know what a hopeless pathetic piece of **** that Dud-ley
is.
Trying to pawn off his scam-act as some joke attempt at being a
photographer makes him even a more disgusting human. I know people with
handicaps and I'm proud to know them and respect them. They aren't
manipulating people with some poor-pitiful-me carnival sideshow act to
try
to make a buck off the less aware fools just like you.

Perhaps you and I should go on a survival trip together, and we'll see who
returns?

Take Care,
Dudley

For the record, I'm certain your supposed "helping" of these disabled people
is no more factual than anything else you've said about your personal
history / abilities...

I'm quite certain, as anybody who would be a care-giver on a trip like that
would have to be a caring, empathetic individual. You have proven, beyond a
shadow of a doubt, that you are unable to empethize with others. You are
too narcissistic to put yourself into a situation such as that, excepting
only the remote possibility you needed that experience to garner praise /
admiration from others in appreciation of your sacrifice.

But, had you actually dealt with even a small group of disabled persons in
general, blind persons in particular, you'd realize that disabilities are
not all or nothing. Very few blind people are blind from birth, so they
retain visual memories of their past, memories and experiences which can be
drawn upon when dealing with present situations...

You need to realize that disabilities run a continuum, from the less severe
to the greatly impacted. Factors which determine what any given person can
do with his or her situation are as diverse as the number of people in any
population... You really need to quit lumping everybody into one group and
saying, "This group can do this, and that group can do that... No
exceptions!"

I'm sure that, if there are any criminal profilers out there reading the
group, they've long since directed a fair amount of resources into tracking
you down, and are currently matching your data against whatever unsolved
crimes you might be a good candidate to hang...

Take Care,
Dudley