Old January 17th 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

Default Tripod Mount at *End* of PowerShot! Why?

wrote in message
ps.com...
I posted too soon about how much I like my A710. The A710 has IS, but
still-- How is this going to work, when I press the shutter button?
Does anyone have bad experience with a tripod mount at the end of a
camera like this?

I have read your questions and opinions for some time now.

You have just got this Camera which you raved about before you got it. You
are now not so sure that it is as wonderfull as you originally imagined.

You have read all the reviews, and I presume the Users Manual, yet you have
to ask such a basic question about the 2 IS modes.

Do you have a reading problem, or do you just like asking stupid questions?

Roy G