Old September 2nd 05, 01:57 AM
Paul Furman

John McWilliams wrote:

Woodchuck Bill wrote:

Sure, but the idea is to go out and shoot for the challenge if
possible...but if you can't, archive shots are allowed.

Does it count if one captures an image after the announce period, but is
unaware of the mandate, and the photo accidentally meets the criteria?

Hey I just came up with one shot three days before the mandate but it
was in the spirit of thinking I really wanted to get something into one
of these shootins again so I think that oughta count even if it's not in
full compliance, the rulz are just guidelines, the idea is to get out
there & get some practice & motivation.

--
Paul Furman
http://www.edgehill.net/1