Old December 21st 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Default paper cutter

Steve Wolfe wrote:

Blade type cutters will never cut square regardless of what you pay for
them. The only way is to use one with a circular blade like a pizza
cutter on a rail.

That is how you are using it. The guillotine cutters do cut square, they
just have to be used properly.

Fifteen years ago I used a guillotine-type cutter that would, indeed, cut
square - you just turned a 16" wheel to press down the clamp with anywhere
from a few hundred to a thousand pounds of force to hold your stock still.
:-)

steve

:O) Now that's what i call a cutter! I blame most of my cutting
problems on my crap eyesight, crap hand stability and crap equipment.

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/