Old December 20th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
C Wright

Default paper cutter

On 12/20/06 9:20 AM, in article , "Paul
Rubin" wrote:

"gp photo" writes:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good paper cutter for cutting
photos. I only cut one at a time and the paper is no larger than 8-1/2
X 11. I have one that cost about $35 but it sometimes doesn't cut
exactly square. Thanks in advance.

When this subject has come up before the answer has been spend the big
bucks and buy a Rotatrim. Yeah they're expensive but they last
forever. Even after you've obsoleted a dozen digicams the Rotatrim
will still be working fine.

Here is one more vote for Rotatrim. They last and last and the blade is so
sharp and accurate that you can cut a strip of paper off that is barely
wider than the thickness of a finger nail.