Old October 3rd 03, 07:28 AM
NWNP

Default Two Subjects... Idaho possibilities next week and...

Couple things...

1. Just wanted to get a take from anyone familiar with Idaho regarding
areas to photograph next week relative to fall color. I'm in Seattle and
thinking of doing a quick run that direction next Tuesday through Sunday
(10/7 - 10/12)

2. Second question, hopefully fair game for this group...

If you own/use an Epson 1270, has anyone heard of or experienced dumps of
black ink every once in a while in 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide strips. Seems to
happen mid cartridge with me and I am a bit perplexed. Printer has been
used very little, but I am guessing it is the printer. This has happened
with two cartridges now. And finally, I am wondering if printing on 6x4
Epson card size may be the problem.

Since this is a nature photography group, and there may be a few folks out
there who may know a bit about the 1270's.

Thanks...