Old March 11th 04, 01:18 PM
Severi Salminen

Default Mike Scarpitti and Hans Beckert the same person on Photo.net?

Alexis Neel wrote:
Jon wrote in message ...

Inquiring minds want to know...

Vielleicht....

So, if "perhaps" he is, and someone can prove it beyond a shadow of a
doubt, please post here, as since he's been banned from Photo Net, I'd
think they'd like to know he's skirting his ban.

Trust me, they know allready that HB == MS. You don't have to be a
rocket scientist to figure that out... And if the username HB can obey
the rules of photo.net he can of course post there. If he can't he will
be banned again - username MS couldn't. Simple. And very off-topic here.

Severi