Old April 5th 04, 08:51 AM
Lewis Lang

Default People who top post should be banned from Usenet

But I do it so well!? ;-) :-P

From: Jim Davis
Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2004 11:27 PM

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:16:16 GMT, Roger Halstead
wrote/replied to:

Although not germane to a photography group... although I guess it
could apply due to interest, many groups have blind posters such as
many of the ham radio groups and reflectors. There, top posting is
not only accepted, but requested.

Where top posting is requested, by all means do it. Otherwise stop
looking stupid.

Check out my photos at "LEWISVISION":

http://members.aol.com/Lewisvisn/home.htm

Remove "nospam" to reply

***DUE TO SPAM, I NOW BLOCK ALL E-MAIL NOT ON MY LIST, TO BE ADDED TO MY LIST,
PING ME ON THE NEWSGROUP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. :-) ***