Old April 24th 18, 12:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default The last days of analog

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

the corrections can be done *outside* of the camera, where you can
guess all you want and undo it whenever you make an incorrect guess,
or, let the computer do the calculations *for* you, eliminating the
need to guess.

Have another look at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dku87csvth...00941.jpg?dl=0

That's the result of technology applied to
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgfbskbe4c...941-2.jpg?dl=0

that's the result of not doing it correctly.

There were constraints around me that limited what I could do. I hoped
that I would get enough image to be useful but I was wrong. If I had a
camera with all the necessary movements I would have known that it was
a lost cause before I took the picture.

it wouldn't have been a lost cause had you known how to work within
those constraints.

user error.