Old April 26th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
cgiorgio

Default Sony alpha problem

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi,
I bought my alpha a few months ago and shortly after i bought it some
asshole broke into my car and stole my camera bag, luckily i had the
camera with me, but the jerk got away with my software and manual that
came with it along with my laptop. so now i have a new computer and
until recently never missed the software. i recently put the camera in
raw mode, so now i think i need the software that came with the alpha.
sony is no help, does anyone have any recomendations? i hate the
thought of these pics being unusable. they are some i'd like to keep.

Thanks,
John

My personal recommendation would be to use the freeware raw converter
Rawtherapee (www.rawtherapee.com) because of its excellent versatility. PS
elements also has built in Sony raw support.