Old April 26th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Pete D

Default Sony alpha problem

Why in Gods name would you have had the CD in your car?

wrote in message
Hi,
I bought my alpha a few months ago and shortly after i bought it some
asshole broke into my car and stole my camera bag, luckily i had the
camera with me, but the jerk got away with my software and manual that
came with it along with my laptop. so now i have a new computer and
until recently never missed the software. i recently put the camera in
raw mode, so now i think i need the software that came with the alpha.
sony is no help, does anyone have any recomendations? i hate the
thought of these pics being unusable. they are some i'd like to keep.

Thanks,
John