Old February 5th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Default Best Raw Processing Software?

John McWilliams wrote:

Lightroom isn't an extension of ACR, but the two will shortly share many
features.
I've chosen LR to be my first stop processor and data manager. Most of
my pix don't need PS, but I will also be upgrading to PS CS3.

Can you contrast against the competition as to why you chose these? I am just
looking to make an informed decision myself [already being familiar with the
ACR workflow I currently use].

I am not going to get into arguments with you over any of the above.

I had no such plans.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse