Old September 17th 12, 01:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 17/09/2012 1:40 PM:

Aw c'mon! Just get along with the stupid, mindless fawning like everyone else!
Who cares if the image is not in focus where it is important? What, you wanna
get all technical now all, of a sudden? You, communist!

Hey Noons, is this one in focus?
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/146031169/original.jpg

How about this one?
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/146096093/original.jpg

Or maybe this one:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/146096147/original.jpg

Suck me.

Hey dickhead: I don't give a **** what you are showing now.
I commented that the one you posted originally has its main subject completely
out of focus and I stand by what I said.
If you think differently, then post a blown out, grossly over-sharpened crop so
that all the fawners can go goo-goo-gaa-gaa at the sharpening rings.
Don't try to change the subject, dip****: you're not intelligent enough to do so.