Old December 22nd 06, 09:13 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Joe Fisher

Default Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

"C0mdrData" wrote in message
news

"Erik Richard Sørensen" wrote in message
. ..
Hei Mike

Strange - I know a lot of people here, who are using Canon cameras -
especially the EOSD and IXUS models. (Some IXUS models in Wurope are
identical to some A-models in the US). _ALL_ of these just pop up as HDs
when connected...
Cheers, Erik Richard

I believe this is true IF you install the Canon software, since doing so
will also install a driver.

I have a Canon S2 IS, I have never installed any of the Canon software.
Joe