Old November 27th 06, 06:54 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
G.T.

Default Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

Erik Richard Sørensen wrote:
Hei Mike

Strange - I know a lot of people here, who are using Canon cameras -
especially the EOSD and IXUS models. (Some IXUS models in Wurope are
identical to some A-models in the US). _ALL_ of these just pop up as HDs
when connected...

Digital Rebels and Powershots don't do USB mass storage, I didn't think
the other models did either. It's one of the lame things about Canons.

I generally trust your posts but this is the second time you've spouted
major, easy to check bull****.

Greg
--
"All my time I spent in heaven