Old February 20th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default [SI] In case you didn't know what "Bokeh" is

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
et...
Kinon O'cann wrote:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote
Hey hey hey, welcome to the close of Round Four of the Shoot-In! The
"Bokeh" gallery is now up at http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bokeh

We are also accepting flowers and cards for Bowser who, we've been
told, took some shrapnel in the face from failing to use a Leica. Further
details as they appear...

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated, as usual. Admit it:
you just want the 5D, don't you? OK, I ran out of ideas, and got my son
to pose while I laid on the kitchen floor and shot.

Hey! I just got it! Shoot-In? I have a gun in my photo! Man, I kill me.

What kinda lens is that at 15mm?

Sigma 15mm 2.8 EX DG fisheye. I had to crop the original shot a little.