Old December 11th 17, 02:34 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Aurora

During an online presentation of Aurora by Trey Ratcliff, some mentioned
that Aurora can be effectively used to process single exposure images.
Some said that it did a better job than Luminar. While playing with it,
that same thought had previously occurred to me. There was at least one
person who said it made a good replacement for NIK. I know the product
is just out, so I am simply passing this information along. If anyone
here is using it, they might want to post their experiences. I am just
starting with it, and think it's a really neat tool, although I have not
competed any image to the point where I would post it.

--
PeterN