Old September 6th 06, 03:04 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.photo.digital

Default Same Old Message out of White House..."Our" House is Holding Firm

Hell_Toupee wrote:
How can you blame Bush for 9/11 and an inherited recession? Not that I'm
blaming Clinton for the recession, because it's all of us not listening to
Greenspan. But Clinton DID get the security agencies to not share
information. That was in the 9/11 report.

The outgoing Clinton administration and the holdovers sure did share
the information about al Qaeda with the incoming Bush administration,
though. That was in the report too.