Old June 17th 04, 07:34 AM
Bob Monaghan

Default is film < 42 lpmm? MF costs more cuz its much better ;-)

quoting:
Son how much 35mm film have you shot ? Maybe if you shot the
10,000+ pictures I have on 35mm film you would see it differently.
endquote:

careful, lots of the pros and many of the serious amateurs on here have
shot 10,000 photos on 35mm this last year (only what, one 36 exp roll per
day), some in this last month, and perhaps a few in the last week or so
;-)

I have finally started to wear out some of my favorite lenses and replace
them. But then, I know of pros like Fred Whitlock wearing out three Nikkor
AF lenses. Since they are pro nikkors, they ain't cheapies, and since they
are AF lenses, they aren't ancient. And he specifically noted that they
weren't abused but just wore out ;-) So how many photos do you think he's
taken? ;-0) ;-)

grins bobm

* Robert Monaghan POB 752182 Southern Methodist Univ. Dallas Tx 75275 *