Old September 3rd 03, 10:52 PM
inetquestion

Default olympus stylus 300/400 basic operation questions on digital camera

Got a few questions about my new olympus stylus 400 (same as olympus 300).

1. When usb cable is connected to camera and computer, is the battery
recharging during this time?

2. With the optional ac adapter connected to the camera,
does this recharge the battery?

3. How do you take panaramic photos? When I select this option I see no difference
when viewing the photos on the camera, they look just like a normal photo...
Is there some additional step I'm missing here?

4. Does anyone make a charger that can charge multiple batteries at one time?
the only one I've seen thus far is the single battery charger which comes with the
camera

alt.comp.periphs.dcameras
rec.photo.digital
rec.photo.marketplace.digital