Old June 14th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default picture shot -- what's then ?

Do What did you did with your pictures from your P&S cameras...

Size your favorites as 4x6, 5x7 or 8x10's, what ever suits your fancy and
print them, or have them printed The big advantage in digital is that you
only need to print the ones that you like... not a whole roll of duds!

"Panno Zhai" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there,

I used to have a range of P&S film cameras. I have a Kodak digital
camera with the 4 MP resolution. The resolution is enough for looking
at the pictures on the computer monitor and for putting pictures on
web. Recently I bought a Panasonic LX1 for its manual control and for
its allegedly sharp lens, which had a resolution of 8MP (which is
equivalent to 6 MP resolution of the normal-width picture). I do not
know what to do with the images. There are too many pixels which allow
zooming on the monitor screen which I do not need.