Old September 17th 15, 06:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
PeterN[_6_]

Default IrfanView: sometimes very slow loading

On 9/17/2015 12:11 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

nobody installs firefox or adobe software or any other
software on a kiosk.

Kiosks have a unique ability to self install software, unless it is one
of those computers that do not require software to run.

explain how a kiosk can self-install photoshop.

this ought to be really good.

Once more you have snipped to show me saying something I did not say.

wrong.

Idiot.

Simply restore, and you will see I was responding to another of your
asinine statements.

no you weren't. you were talking out your ass again.

You really should explain how software gets on kiosks, if nobody
installs it.

that was never the issue.

the issue is that a kiosk is a dedicated system which will never run
third party software, including photoshop, firefox, microsoft office or
anything else. ever.

You never read the question to which you replied. Stop twisting.

--
PeterN