Old September 16th 15, 01:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Default Apple photoshops smile on woman's face because it means moremoney for them

On 2015-09-11 18:17, PeterN wrote:
On 9/10/2015 10:42 AM, Mayayana wrote:

snip

Anyone who doubts that fashion models are unattractive
need only look at a "men's magazine". The models will all
be curvey, not anorectic. So personally I like the idea
of someone putting a little smile on one of those high
fashion, sullen stares. Who wouldn't want to try to cheer
up such a wet towel?

I used to represent some women who were autoerectic. (to coin a word.)

Inflatible sex dolls?

Somehow I'm thinking "Airplane!" autopilot...

I will not discuss membership in the mile high club.

Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt.

And I was the pilot in command.