Old May 20th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Joseph Meehan

Default Film vs. digital cameras

My question is whether the digital cameras made nowadays is better or
at least the same as the old cameras, in term of its quality and
performance.

Personally I prefer a good cherry pie, but I also love a great apple
pie. They are both high quality and both are high performance in my
opinion. Some days I may prefer apple pie or even a dish of good ice cream.

That's about it. Both systems produce great images, but not exactly the
same images. Remember Kodachrome and Ectacrome (sp). They were both great
films. both different films. While both had religious followings in reality
no one could really say one was better than the other. Same thing with your
question.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit