Old November 28th 06, 06:19 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.technique.art
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default First images with my infrared converted 350D

Arnor wrote:
Hi Wayne,

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:

Yes, the R72 and RM72 are the same filter. The R72 still lets in a
little red light, whilst the RM90 completely cuts off the visible. This
gives a more intense IR effect but also longer exposure times. I'd

What kind of exposure times are we looking at?

Depends on the camera but most recent dSLRs I have tested seem to need
around 15-30 seconds at 100ISO and f2.8 with the R72

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall