Old May 30th 12, 10:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Macro/Closeup

On 2012-05-30 14:17:51 -0700, Bruce said:

RichA wrote:
On May 29, 8:21*pm, SI Committee
wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/macrocloseup

--
The Committee

I don't get it. Some of the shots are not close-ups in any form and
some of the close-ups and pseudo-macros have no composition that is
discernible.

'Twas ever thus. ;-)

Why take Rich's word for the work submitted? He is just restating the
preemptive condemnation he posted long before the images were posted.

Take a look at the shots yourself, and provide this community of
photographers the benefit of your constructive criticism. Your words of
experience along with a few examples of what we should be striving for
would be greatly appreciated.

Savageduck