Old October 8th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
John Abbott

Default FS: 8x10 film holders

For sale:
8x10 film holders (3 plastic, 2 wood):
2 Fidelity Elite & 1 Fidelity Deluxe (excellent condition),
2 Graflex/Kodak wood (well used but in good condition).

Plastic @ $40 each, wood at $20 each.

All the holders are in good shape, light-tight, clean, lock pins intact,
dark slides intact, flap tapes intact. No cracks or chips.

I have numbered the holders and their slides, and have filed small
notch codes in the edges of the loading flaps where they contact the
emulsion, so I can tell which negative came from which holder.

Condition guaranteed: 7-day refund (less shipping) if not satisfied.

Shipping and insurance extra. USA buyers only. Buy in person in suburban
Boston area.

Send e-mail if interested: jda8x10-at-verizon-dot-net
Thanks.