Old October 20th 05, 12:56 AM

Default Film Compact Vs Digital Compact.

I am aware of what cropping the film will do but I don't have to do
that. As for use of ISO 400 unlike Digital SLRs, which I have a lot
more respect for, high ISOs is what film is good at compared to
compacts,

I will shoot at a lower ISO on the film as well.
With the cost it depends how much you print as I print a lot from
digital (or at least I did when I used to shoot all digital) the cost
of film (about £1 a roll) and printing isn't that much to me, of
course in digital you don't have to print all pictures and you can
delete some, I don't find that too much of a problem as MY SLR is
WYSIWYG and I don't take that many uless shots, or at least I try not
to.
The reason why I leave my Digital camera at home and carry a small film
P&S is because I am worrid about loosing it or getting it stolen, the
XA2 was the camera I took to work ETC before I lost it, Didn't need to
cry. I am trying to get a new one right now.