Old February 16th 05, 11:16 PM
Larry

says...
"David J Taylor"
wrote in
.uk:

No, a majority people voted /for/ rather than /against/ this group -
as a place for discussing high-end SLR-like cameras. "ZLR" was the
best name that anyone could come up with, so now let's get on and talk
about the cameras!

Ye - I know the history behind it. And - of course -
you can discuss higher ended low end digital cameras
here or whatever how much you like.

But - I don't think it is OK to jump at anyone
that comes here and is surprised over the faulty
name.

You have to get over that a mistake was made and that
it will repeatedely be questioned why this group is
called ZLR. It will happen over and over again as long
as this group is active.

It is wrong - and you know it. And some here gets very edgy
when someone says so.

/Roland

What makes people EDGY is BEATING ON A DEAD FRIGGIN" HORSE !

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.