Old February 16th 05, 06:28 PM
Roland Karlsson

"Ken" wrote in
:

"J.S.Pitanga" wrote in message
news

I own a Panasonic DMC FZ-20 5mp 12x zoom digital ZLR camera and
because of that I can post to this group and talk about it as much as
I like. I really enjoy using this type of ZLR camera. It's the best in
its class. What type of ZLR camera do you own?

Personally I own a Canon G2. I also own a computer and have
a news account. And I can post in any group I wish. As long
I stay within the charter of the group I am also more than
welcome to do so.

The meaning of the acronym ZLR is within the charter of this
group with a broad margin as this group is called ZLR. The
fact that the charter for this group discribes cameras that
shall really not be called ZLR is a valid topic.

The making of this group was a mistake as it is spreading
misinformation. I understand that you that post here need
a group to discuss your somewhat more advanced compact digital
cameras. But I don't understand why you insist that your cameras
are called ZLR. They are mostly EVF and sometimes only
normal digital cameras with more zoom.

/Roland