Old February 5th 05, 06:44 PM
Ken

"J.S.Pitanga" wrote in message news

I own a Panasonic DMC FZ-20 5mp 12x zoom digital ZLR camera and because of that I can post
to this group and talk about it as much as I like. I really enjoy using this type of ZLR camera. It's the
best in its class. I should also mention that it takes pretty pictures and I can display them on my
computer monitor. I can also print those pretty pictures with my Canon printer so I can share them
with my friends. My friends really like to see the pretty pictures I take. I won't share them with
you though. I don't think you want to be my friend. I can't imagine that you have any friends and if
you did they are probably not very nice people. It must miserable being you.